Class Site

This is a blog for a college Composition Class nothing more.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Favorite Words Story

When I walked into the store I had a feeling something was wonky but I didn't say anything. The walls of the place where painted a buttery yellow. I asked the lady working the at the checkout counter if there was any way I could get an application for a job. She said that they where in the office and she would go and get them lickety-split. When she came back a couple minutes later she was just a schmidge out of breath and said that she was sorry for the wait and she had a hard time finding the application because the office was a quagmire. After I took the application from her hand my vision blurred then went black, when my vision cleared I was in an automotive shop that was full of cars and people. I wasn't sure what was going on because I was standing upright and I had no memory of leaving the store I was in to get to a shop. They shop was full of shouting voices. I could make out people under cars yelling bloody hell, balluoks, funk, or shite. As I walked around I saw a women talking to one of the mechanics, it was funny to listen to her description of the problem. "There is something wrong with this thingy I think this thingy also I don't know." There was another person that was trying to buy a part for their car and was describing it as a widget. Apparently he believed in fungo. When I got to the exit door and grabbed the handle my vision went black again and I was standing on a beach and I could feel the bubbles on my feet. I had no idea what was going on. Then some arse ran into me and I fell, as I fell my vision went black again and I woke up in my bed. It was just a dream that explained all the weird things that happened. Even though I was asleep I still felt nackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment