Class Site

This is a blog for a college Composition Class nothing more.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Hells and Heavens- Free Write


My hells are when i do not know how I am going to finish an assignment on time and with actually good work. another hell is when I have to go to work at the front of the store and deal with all the customers. i would prefer to work in the back counting money. another hell is when i am late for something or think i am gonna be late. My heavens are when i get to relax at home and play video games. another heaven is getting to work on my truck and buy new things to make it look more personalized for me. another heaven is when i get to buy things and upgrade my computer. i also like to spend time with my grandparents and surprise them with visit when i am not busy at work or class. i am not a very deep person so my things are not very grand or important.

No comments:

Post a Comment