Class Site

This is a blog for a college Composition Class nothing more.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Free Writes

I Will Never Do That Again

I will never take my vehicle to Midas or Eagle Pride to be worked on. The vehicle I had worked on at those places kept having problems in the areas they worked on like the ball joints had to be replaced two years in a row at inspection time. the fist inspection I took it to Midas and they replaced the parts for $500+ then a year later I had the same problem again so I took it to pep-boys and they fixed it better and i didn't have the problem again. Eagle pride was supposed to fix the problems i had with the brakes and they did for but after a couple of weeks there was a different problem so i took it to a different shop and they said that there was a couple of bolts missing from the caliper on my brakes so i am never going back to those shops for work on my new truck. I will never let the dealership do the state inspection on a used vehicle again. when i bought my new truck the dealership said it might need a new inspection because the old one was out of date. 

 "She is Blonde"

Her hair shines and flows down her back like a golden waterfall in the warm summer sun.

The Toddler was Angry

 All you could hear was screaming and yelling through the store it and you could tell that someone was not in a good mood. As they the sound comes around the corner you can see a little kid in a car cart and their face is red and there are tears running down their face.

I was Unhappy

My parents told me I was going to have to start taking my sister to school with me my senior year and they told me that I wasn't supposed to listen to my music loudly with her in the car because she didn't like the music I listened to. Why should I have to stop listening to my music the way I want to in my car just because my sister doesn't like it.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment