Class Site

This is a blog for a college Composition Class nothing more.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Perspective Story- Free Write

It was an ordinary day and I was sleeping in the Washington monument when I suddenly woke up. There was someone poking at my button so I scanned the area and found my brief case. It was down the street from me but it was closed so I wasn't sure how someone tapped the button. Then the case jumped up which I thought was rather strange so I did an x-ray scan and found that there was a pigeon locked inside pushing buttons. As I was scanning the pigeon was hopping the case around the street and shooting a laser gun at cars and people. Then the case started to fly up and chase cars still shooting. There was a man in a black suit that was trying to stop the pigeon so he ran out into the street with what looked like a bagel and he held it over a burning car. The case stopped shooting and looked at the man. When the man threatened to drop the bagel in the fire the pigeon landed the case and opened the lid. The man tried to approach the case up the pigeon jumped back in and pointed the laser at the man.The man acted like he was going to put the bagel down but then he through it up into the air and the pigeon was distracted for long enough for the man to knock it out of the case. As then man hit the pigeon the bagel came down on my button. Then next thing I knew was the monument was moving down and I was launched into the air heading for Moscow Russia. As I was flying I could sense that the man was flying behind me and was fighting the pigeon. The next thing I remember was and explosion and I was falling instead of flying and I saw the pigeon on the ground and I fell right on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment