Class Site

This is a blog for a college Composition Class nothing more.

Monday, January 27, 2014

New Computer

November of 2012 I got a job working at price cutter. I worked a lot the first few weeks because it was holiday session and I made alright money quick. The first thing I saved for was a computer that my friend had gotten a couple months before and I really liked it. It was a Dell 1500 and it the specs looked good for gaming to me. It had an i7 8 core processor, an nVidia 680 graphics card, a two terabyte hard drive, 10 USB slots and it cost about $1500 which I thought was pretty good. But when I went online to order mine the first week of January I could not get the exact same build that he had. The best graphics card they had when I looked was the nVidia 640. Which was still really good. I have used the computer for gaming almost every day since I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment