Class Site

This is a blog for a college Composition Class nothing more.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Linkin Log

Link-in logs are and awesome kids toy that i never got to have a set off. I got to play with them at other peoples houses but my parents never got me a set for myself. Instead I grew up with Lego's and I got to build cool things other that log cabins and forts. I would take a set of Lego's and build the way the instructions said for and keep them for a little while then I would go back and canabalise the parts i needed off of them to make something I wanted. Then I would keep those around for a little while before starting again. My parents took me to Lego land in Kansas city when i was a kid and i don't remember if they bought me very many sets of Lego sets or not because they can be pretty expensive sometimes. There are sit sets of Lego's that I wanted that I never got. The Lego police station with all the vehicles was one of the top sets I wanted but I didn't ever get it there was also a fire station that I really would have liked to have but again i never got it. all my Lego's where stored in a n R2D2 cooler that my parents had. From where they got it I have no idea but it was cool. I had gotten so many that it over into a car cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment