Class Site

This is a blog for a college Composition Class nothing more.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Jung Typology

My Jung Typology test results where pretty much what I suspected. My indicator is ISTJ and it means: Introversion, Sensing, Thinking, Judging. Most of the description is what I expected, but the description of the writing process I don't believe are correct for me. The test says that in the writing process, the ISTJ will often…
Use an efficient and well organized writing process
Reflect on past experiences and create a plan based on previously successful outlines
Need to consider the impact their writing has on their audience
Clarify the objective and obtain clear instructions and expectations
Write a first draft and then revise writing to omit unnecessary details and include generalizations
Incorporate headings, graphs, charts and tables in order to highlight key points

I don't think any of the things on that list are part of my writing style. I don't have a very good ability to reflect on past experiences, and don't use an efficient or well organized writing process. I don't think that this test will help me too much as a writer because I don't believe that any of the points.   

No comments:

Post a Comment