Class Site

This is a blog for a college Composition Class nothing more.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Getting A Car

Last Thursday my dad text me that he found a truck for sail at the Volkswagen dealership that looked nice and was relatively cheap. The truck was a black 2001 ford flair-side F150 and the dealer was wanting $6000 for it. Friday after class i went with my grandfather to take a look at the truck and see if we could talk them down some on price. After the test drive my grandpa thought it was a good truck and was worth trying to buy. So I made an offer of $5250 and the salesman took the offer to his manager. As we where sitting the the office waiting my grandpa said that he could get me a loan with no interest. I replied by asking how. He said he brought his check book with him. I was really happy that he would do that for me and when the salesman said they had excepted my offer I was really exited. After the long process of getting the paperwork filled out I went by the bank to get the money I owed my grandpa. Then I went over to my grandparents house to show my grandma the truck. On the way over to my grandparents I remembered that I should probably pick up my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment